Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spice Up Your Lesson Plans

Let's face it, sometimes our lessons plans are missing a little pep.  How many times have you glanced at your pacing guide only to discover that it's time to conjugate verbs or showcase the glories of the periodic table?   But how can you make last years bland delivery into something fiery? I think you know my answer.  The 2010-11 school year is approaching at a rapid pace.  The most exciting aspect or biggest fear is the use of technology.  I found this great Scrib to help you plan and integrate flavor into your curriculum.  Whatever you do, make sure these sites are accessible on campus and be sure to grab an Averkey or utilize an LCD projector the day you introduce new technology. As always, especially to my Rams, contact me if you need help utilizing these awesome tools.

Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound off!