Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ideas Worth Spreading

Some of you know of my adoration for Ted.  I've posted several Ted videos on this blog over the past year so my hope is to introduce others to the wonder of Ted. 


Ted presenters deliver interesting subjects in a way we all wish we could engage our munchkins.  The best part of Ted is that the speakers are given a maximum of 18 minutes to present their ideas in innovative and engaging ways. The 18 minute limit is perfect for students because it's just enough to convey a point but never too long to bore them. 

Ted videos may be limited to 18 minutes but in addition to finding videos by themes you can limit your search to 3, 6, 9, 12 or 18 minute talks. 

Enough of my gibberish.  Enjoy this fascinating video by one of my favorite Ted presenters, Sir Ken Robinson.
READER RESPONSE: Which Ted video is your favorite?  Post your links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound off!