Yesterday’s tool, Mindmeister, catered to the mind mapping capabilities of older students. Today I bring your Bubbl.us. Bubbl.us is geared toward our sub-high school students. This easy to use tool allows students to brainstorm quickly, easily and in five easy steps.
- Step 1: Push the button – There is a START button on the home page to help you begin the brainstorming process.
- Step 2: Fill in the essentials – This is where you sign up for your account but this is optional. Signing up for an account allows users to connect with other users.
- Step 3: Start with a central thought.
- Press ENTER to continue that thought OR
- Press TAB to begin a new set of thought bubbles.
- Step 4: Save your work. Always remind students to save their work because technology is great but you never know when the PC will freak out.
- Step 5: Share with others. This is essential for content collaboration. Yay for cooperative learning!!!